TINGOMAT 360 is the first instrument developed for automatic immunostaining of proteins on free-floating tissue sections
- Staining capacity: 360 sections between 25 – 50 µm in thickness
- Five different immunostaining protocols
- Suitable for both chemical and multiple fluorescent staining
- Continuous workflow
- Temperature control for reagents and tissue sections
- Flexible choice of antibody combination
Weight: 35 kg
Dimensions: 50x40x40cm (L x H x W)
Line: ~220-230 V
Results generated by Tingomat 360
Microglia staining in the rat brain cortex.
Visualization of cortical neurons by NeuN immunofluorescence
Cellular proliferation in the perifinfarct area of a post-stroke rat brain.
Double immunofluorescence, BrdU-positive nuclei are shown in red and nestin in green.
3D image of a cross-sectioned blood vessel in the brain.
Blue: smooth muscle actin;
Green: BrdU-positive nuclei
Red: Endothelial cells